Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of a new baby to post because he is still just hanging out in the womb!! Darn little bugger.....I had my hopes up after my dr appt but now it's just back to life as usual. I had a really great weekend so I'm a little glad nothing came up. On Saturday, Sheri and I went for a pedicure and it was amazing!! It's so nice and relaxing to have someone just pamper you. After that, we came home because Sam had a meeting for work. Lee and Sheri were so nice and stayed the night so Sam and I could go to dinner by ourselves.....and gosh was it nice! It was the 1st time since Porter's been born that we have had a date. It was a little odd at 1st not worrying about keeping someone else entertained, or making sure he has something to play with or cutting up his food and blowing on it to make sure it's not too hot, etc., etc. We decided we're going to have to do it more often. I really enjoyed spending some alone time with my wonderful hubby.
On Sunday, I had another "kid free" meal with some friends I've met through the mom's group. Turns out they planned it to be a shower as well as lunch. I had such a great time, they are amazing women and I'm so happy to have gotten to know all of them. Thank you to Angie, Allison, Brandi, Jaime, Jen, Robin and Julie for coming, it meant a lot to have you all there. Thank you also for all the wonderful gifts for the new baby as well as Porter.
And then last night, we decided to try out the new fire pit so we had us a weenie roast! Boy there is nothing like a good, fire roasted hot dog. I was so looking forward to making some s'mores but I realized we only had a few graham crackers left so we were able to make a few, I guess it was a good thing because I would have eaten a lot more! A picture of a fire in the pit....

Drake is due for his rabies vaccine so we are off to the vet at noon and then some grocery shopping. Not much else going on this week other than my dr. appt on Thursday. Hopefully something will happen by then but I'm not holding my breath!
Some misc. pics of Porter from the week.......he has this new whiney thing he does and he's such a big faker!! It cracks me up so I had to post a few pictures.....it's funnier in person but what the heck...


I thought this was a good one of him.....

This one is funny I think because he doesn't have a pacifier for real, just one that he plays with every so often so he looks funny when he puts it in his mouth....

That's all for now. Everyone take care and have a great week!
5 comments:
I thought for sure that baby was coming this weekend !!!!
THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!!!
Such cute pictures of porter! Carter did the same thing with the pacifier... too cute !
TAKE CARE! SURE WISH WE COULD HAVE SEEN HOW BIG THAT BELLY WAS BEFORE THE LITTLE ONCE CAME OUT !!! HINT-HINT-HINR !
Let's hope baby boy #2 isn't as stubborn as baby boy #1 was on making an appearance!!! Love the faker face! How fun to be able to roast weanies and marshmellows in your backyard :)
The new baby is going to be very determined to come when he is good and ready! Take care and enjoy the little one you have, Cause once there is two you will have twice the work and no rest. They are a blessing though and your a good mom so you will make it through it! Congrats! Look forward to see the new arival when he desides to say hello to this world. :)
Can't wait to see pictures!!! Love the pictures of Porter "faking it" I'm so glad you got pampered!!! You totally deserve it! Enjoy every minute. I remember Clint painted my toenails for me right before I had Dane!!! That was too funny!!!
Oh yeah, and here's another vote for a belly pic!!! Funny how when I was pregnant I didn't understand everyone fascination, but now that I'm not pregnant... anyway, I bet you look beautiful. You sure did when you were pregnant with Porter!
Post a Comment