Thursday, June 11, 2009

My oh my, what a big belly!

Ok, Ok.....for those of you who have been bugging me (Jen) here is a belly picture for you....LOL. I have been meaning to take pictures every day but then forget so my girlfriend Amy stopped by last night to take some since she knew I wasn't going to get around to doing it. After taking them, I was looking at them and said "well it doesn't really look that big in the picture, it feels bigger in real life" and Amy informed me that it was big no matter what way you looked at it! And yes, I know....I'm looking pretty sexy in the picture too!

Sheri is headed into town so we are going to hit storytime at 11am and then my dr. appt is at 11:40am. I'm hoping he'll say I'm even more dialated and they would like to just induce me already.....that's in my dream world anyway.

I'll keep everyone posted!




4 comments:

Clint, Tanya, Dane and Kimber said...

You look beautiful... and I don't think your belly is big at all! It is perfect! Keep us posted, we are all very excited for you!

Katie Griffin said...

Oh I am so excited!!! Please keep me posted. I hate being so far away!!! You look great. You look smaller than you did with Porter, so hopefully this baby will be nice and small for you!

SHANE, JENN and CARTER said...

FINALLY!!! how cute do you look?!
Thanks for letting us see how "big" you are!!!!

Flo said...

OHHHHH we so needed a photoshoot of that belly and Porter..... I just need to whine when I don't get everything I want LOL.....