Thursday, June 4, 2009

Dr. says.....

I had my dr. appt today and I'm already dialated to about 3 and 3/4, almost 4 and 80-90% efaced........so pretty much the dr. says the baby can come at any time. They hooked me up to a monitor for about 45 minutes to see if I was having any contractions but I wasn't. I haven't really felt any strong contractions, just more of a really tight /slight crampy feeling but the dr. said that once they are 5-8 minutes apart it's time to head to the hospital. He felt that this one is going to be fast and furious once I hit 4. Keep your fingers crossed, we will of course keep everyone posted!! Wish us luck.

4 comments:

Katie Griffin said...

OH MY GOSH! I am so excited for you! Nice and early. Maybe even smaller than Porter! Oh i bet you are so excited! I cant wait to see some pictures of baby #2! Better get on that naming!!

Neal, Melissa, Ella, Aubrey and Ainsley said...

YAY!! We will be thinking about you. Hope everything goes smoothly :)

SHANE, JENN and CARTER said...

Oh I am so excited... can't wait to see the little boy.! Hope all goes well with you and baby !!

TAKE CARE & GOOD LUCK !!!!!

meghan said...

I hope all goes well with round two!! Sounds like things are progressing really well, and with little pain so far, so maybe baby boy #2 is going to be nice to his mama!! Good luck!