They have moved my due date up a week......and I can't say that I'm too disappointed! I had my dr. appt on Friday and my dr. was a little concerned that my measurements were exactly the same from 2 weeks ago so he sent me over to the hospital to have an ultrasound done (a little scary at 1st since I wasn't sure exactly what it meant) but I got to ultrasound and everything was fine. It's funny at 20 weeks the whole baby fits on the ultrasound machine screen but this time you just see bits and pieces. Based on the measurements they took, they had me at 37 weeks vs. 36 and they've estimated the baby weighs 6lbs 12oz.....which is good size......but they say that the baby puts on a pound a week so if I had 3 more weeks to go that means 9lbs 12 oz?!?!? Oh lord, I hope not! I have a feeling he will be early but we'll see.....hopefully not too early since he still doesn't have a name. We talk about it every day thinking we need to come up with something......I'm sure something will come to us.
On Saturday we got up and went to the rock yard to find some stone for the fire pit. We found some we liked and Sam got to work and finished it. I think it turned out really nice...

We can't wait to build a fire and roast some hot dogs and marshmellows! On Sunday, Sam got up and went to cut wood.....I can't say I'm too bummed I couldn't go and help.....but he definitely missed his helper! Porter and I did some grocery shopping and then my hubby grilled up some steaks and corn-on-the-cob.
It's now Monday again, boy these weeks are just flying by! Hope everyone had a great weekend, have a great week!
4 comments:
Woo Hoo, can't wait for the arrival of the new baby! We still haven't seen how big that belly is though!!! I am so curious about the name... it is killing me not knowing what his name is going to be !!!!
Keep in touch! Hope he gets here soon !!!
How exciting!! I will have to remember to check the blog more frequently so we will know when baby Houston finally arrives :) I love the fire pit...those rocks really complete the look. And I'll be praying that the little guy doesn't weigh in at 9lbs 12 ozs!
Wow. That would be cool if the baby came early, but not too early. I know you guys will find a wonderful name! I cant wait to see all of you guys in July!
We are crossing our fingers that the little man makes his appearance in a more timely manner than Porter!!! We love the firepit! It looks awesome!
Post a Comment