We woke up this morning to a little dusting of snow on the ground.....
It has been pretty cold, yesterday it only got up to 46 and it's been in the 20's at night. Needless to say, the fire hasn't gone out since Sunday. :-)
On Tuesday night, Sam and Porter took me to dinner for my b-day. (Happy Birthday to my brother Patrick! And to my niece Ella too!) Then we came home and had yummy chocolate pie. I got a really cool digital picture frame that holds like 3000 pictures. Now if I could just figure out how to work it!
I went and played Bunco with my mom's group on Wednesday, it's been awhile since I played, it was a lot of fun. And I won, which I really love to do!! Porter stayed home with daddy........ and he survived without me again for a few hours, which of course I think is impossible but have been proven wrong....LOL. Of course I felt like I needed to do the whole run down with Sam before I left, food in the fridge, jammies on the bathroom counter, etc. Sam reminded me that he can take care of him and that Porter will survive for a few hours without me. (I've nicknamed myself "anal bitch" because I really am just anal about everything when it comes to Porter) I'm trying to just chill and relax, I think it will take some time.
Sheri (nana) came over yesterday and picked some apples and pears from the trees in the backyard to feed to the deer at her house. Porter still thinks it necessary to give her a bad time. She is fine to play with him as long as he's on my lap and she's not holding him. We're still working on it. :-)
We don't really have a lot of plans for the weekend. Have a BBQ to go to on Sat. for Sam's work and then on Sunday Sam has to work so Porter and I will probably just hang out.
That's about it for now. Everyone have a great weekend!!
4 comments:
I can't believe you got snow already!! That is so crazy. It is supposed to be 80 here today. Flip flops are still out. Oh, and be as "anal" as you want to be. You cooked him for 9 months!! It is your given right. Savanah is 2 1/2 and I am the same way. Have fun at your BBQ today!
It seems too early for snow! Sounds like you had a great birthday...and remember, just count the years in hours like Ella does and you will never get old ;) Enjoy your relaxing weekend.
I'm glad you had a good time at your mom group! What a fun idea! It sounds like you had a good birthday as well. I hope that your weekend was great...
Wow, Snow! It has been cold here to but none of the white stuff yet. Glad to hear you and your family are doing good. Happy Birthday! (No jumping out of planes this year huh!) Have a great year ahead of you with the little one. He is soooooo cute!
Post a Comment