Friday, October 17, 2008

Porter's big tooth!

I was taking some pictures of Porter playing yesterday and got his 1st tooth on film! He never lets me look at it so I was very happy to see it and thought I would share.



Here he is playing and I kept calling his name for him to look at me, he finally did and I think he's saying "What mommy!?! ...... I'm trying to play here.."


Finally a smile...... (after many of not doing so...LOL)



Same picture closer up to see "the tooth"
That's it for now. Oh, I wanted to say how much I miss reading about my Aunt JoAnn and her family in South Carolina....I used to read all about them on her blog.....hint, hint..... maybe she will post again someday??? Love you!!

Have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

Clint, Tanya, Dane and Kimber said...

Wow, the first tooth! What a great smile he has... and the tooth just adds character!

Neal, Melissa, Ella, Aubrey and Ainsley said...

What a good sport Porter is. Its almost as if he knows that once he gives you a smile he can get back to the important business...playing with all those neat toys :)