Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Catching up

Hello! I realized this morning I had downloaded some pictures from the weekend but I hadn't posted them. On Saturday, we went to a bbq that Sam was invited to, it was nice but we didn't stay ling since it was very windy and cold. Poor little Porter was all bundled up in his jacket and blanket and hat, yes.... his mother was being "anal" again and afraid it was too cold for him but he did survive. :-)

Here are some pics.... we bought him this oneside at Osh Kosh when we were at the coast and I think it just makes him look like such a big boy.... and he wore his little tennis shoes too, it's the 1st time he's really had shoes on for any length of time and it didn't even phase him....in these pics it looks like his head is a lot bigger than his body.....he does have a big head! LOL

On Sunday, Sam had to work so he took Monday off, not that he ever really has a day off, more like working from home. So he decided to trim our birch tree...we've had a problem over here with beetles eating the water paths in the birches so the top portion of the tree was dead. Well, I have to say what fun that was! LOL. It didn't look like we cut that much down but once we started hauling the dead stuff into the back yard (to cut up for firewood of course) it was a lot. The tree looks a little sad but hopefully it will grow back a little.
And yesterday Sam was invited to go to the coast on a guided fishing trip this weekend by one of the vendors he works with. They will leave on Friday and head to Tillamook and then be back late on Saturday. It sounds like a lot of fun so hopefully the weather will be nice for them.
That's about it for now. Hopefully we'll have some good pics to post of Sam's catch when he returns on Saturday!
Take care.

2 comments:

Neal, Melissa, Ella, Aubrey and Ainsley said...

I love the little button-down shirt! He definitely looks like he could just let go of Sam's hand and walk.

Clint, Tanya, Dane and Kimber said...

He looks like such a big boy! What a little cutie! I love the shoes, how fun that he wore them and didn't make a fuss or anything! I'm not sure what Dane will think when we go there! :)