I hadn't planned on going anywhere when Sam was gone but my brother called Friday morning and said the job he was working on in Seattle got cancelled and he had the next week off so he was headed down to Roseburg to stay before continuing on to California. So I decided Porter and I would head over to Roseburg too. Everyone was surprised to see both of us since we didn't tell anyone we were coming. Zoey was especially excited to see Uncle Patrick and Porter, when we were leaving she says "Porter stay here"
Here are a few pictures hanging out in my mom's backyard. I'm bummed this one is so blurry, his eyes looked so darn blue.....



Porter watching Zoey swing on her swingset

Porter and Mimi
Zoey cruising around in her jeep with my sunglasses on.....
And since we were both there, we decided to celebrate Zoey's 3rd b-day early (actual b-day is Nov 1st) We went to chinese food at Kowloon's (of course, yum!) and went back to my mom's and had cake and ice cream.Here is a picture of her beautiful Barbie cake.....there was a real size barbie inside and the cake is the dress, it was really cute and good too!
Zoey with her cake
Zoey opening presents with Papa and Gram....
Zoey with her 2 new Ariel Barbies....one goes in the bath and swims and the other is just a regular Barbie....

Porter with Gram.....he actually let her hold him this time.....
We got home on Sunday and Sam made a good fish dinner (imagine that!) I think we all had a great weekend. Tomorrow Porter has a dr. appt so we'll see how much he has grown again. I think a lot since he is now in 12 month clothes and he goes through about 4-5 big jars of baby food a day. He's definitely a good eater!Everyone take care and have a great week!
2 comments:
Great job Sam!!! What a stud! I bet the fish was yummy.
Porter is so stinking cute! I love his little overalls... We look forward to hearing how much he weighs. He does look like he has grown alot, however he looks taller than Dane.
What a fish Sam caught! Looks like Zoey had a nice birthday surprise having Uncle Patrick and Auntie Shannon able to be there. I bet everyone was happy that Porter at least posed for a few pictures with them ;) He is a good sport!
Post a Comment