Hello! Hope everyone had a great and safe Memorial Day weekend. We visited with Sam's aunt Jeannette on Saturday and had a great time. From there we went to visit friends John and Stefani and had a wonderful visit with them. Thank you to John and Stef for the wonderful food and putting up with us for the weekend. We got home Monday afternoon so Sam could get ready for the work week. It's a little odd when weekends to me are just the same as regular weekdays but they are just another day I get to spend with our little man. Porter is doing good, just smiling up a storm. He's getting a little more active and staying awake for longer periods which is so much fun, for me anyway.
Be sure to check out the slide shows I posted from the photo shoot.
That's about it for now, everyone take care!
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like you guys had a great week-end too. Love the slide shows of both Porter and Zoey. I need to try one but it seem like I barely have time to get my blog up.
Post a Comment