Today, we went by work to visit with everyone....and everything was going well......I was talking with my boss Melinda in her office along with Sam, one of the techs I work with and Porter filled up his drawers (knowing by the loud noise that goes along with it) .....and then a minute or two later filled them up again but this time, Sam looks and says "Houston, we have a problem" ...just about the time I feel something dripping between my toes......Well, Mr. Porter had a major blow out....it came out the inside leg of his diaper, down his leg, on my shirt, down my pants, dripping onto my foot along with dripping on the carpet in Melinda's office. Luckily I had a change of clothes for him and Melinda was so nice about it (thanks Melinda!) She said Porter just wanted to leave something for her to remember him by. LOL. I have to write that in his baby book.
And then tomorrow, just Porter and I are headed to Roseburg for the weekend. He is so good in the car so hopefully he will sleep most of the way, we'll see. My friend Jennifer's mom Flo is going to take some photos of him while we are there, she was kind enough to give me a gift certificate for my baby shower so I'm really looking forward to that! Speaking of Jennifer, I had to post a picture of her little one Carter, he just celebrated his 1st birthday. He's so darn cute!

On Saturday, we are having a get together/baby shower for my cousin Jared and his wife Brooke, they are expecting their 1st little one in July, a baby boy! Really looking forward to seeing them.
And of course had to post some pictures of Porter from this week. He is just smiling more and more and has started cooing, I just love it! 
This last one I thought is so cute, Sam is holding and talking to him and Porter is just so intently watching Sam.....

Last but not least, kudos to my Auntie JoAnn in South Carolina.....she has her blog up and running and is doing a great job! I'm so happy she has one so we can see pictures of everyone back there.
That's about it for now. I'm sure I will have lots of pictures to post when I get back. Everyone have a great weekend.
2 comments:
Porter gets kudos for such a major blowout...I'm impressed that he was able to get your foot!!! Enjoy your visit to Roseburg and of course we all can't wait for more Porter pictures.
I am Patiently waiting (foot tapping on floor...fingers drumming on desk....) to see Porter and I can hardly wait to do his photo shoot.... We will have soooo much fun and I am sure he will smile for us and maybe poop his pants too LOL....
See you soon....
Post a Comment