Here is a picture from this morning.....(before he had a blow out and had to change his clothes, LOL)
Sheri (Nana) came over to sit with him for a little bit this morning so I could go meet with my work about coming back. Well, the meeting was to tell me there was not a job for me to come back to. Oh well, that means I get to stay home with my sweet little boy, Yahoo for me!!!Here's a picture of Porter and Nana
We ran to Costco this afternoon to pick up a few things and Porter fell asleep. When we got home, I took him out of his car seat and laid him down on the couch while Sam and I were talking. Well, we look over to find this......He just looks so darn cute sucking his thumb!! He hasn't wanted anything to do with pacifiers so I maybe this will be his "thing" I guess we'll see.
That's about it for now. We are not sure what our plans are for this weekend, we are either going to go fishing or cut wood. It's supposed to be rainy/cloudy again so either we would be stuck in it.
Everyone have a great weekend!
4 comments:
I'm sorry he has excema... Poor little guy. I'm so glad that they got it diagnosed and gave you some cream for him. That's great that he is feeling better!
I'm excited for you that you get to stay home... Enjoy!
The thumb-sucking is so precious! There must be something about those left thumbs ;) Glad everything worked out with not having to go back to work. See you guys soon!
As you know I think there is nothing sweeter than when they are sucking their thumb... LOL... I have some of the sweetest pictures of Carter when he is sucking his thumb. Glad they got the exzema figured out and you got some medicine for him. I bet you will both feel better.
Uhhhh Ohhhh... that's funny we were just talking about that when you were here.... is that not the cutest thing you have ever seen???? I have so many pictures of Carter doing that !! They are my favorites !!! Love the little outfit he has on too !! ;-) Funny, Carter just so happens to have had the same one !! LOL ! Glad to hear he is doing better.... poor little man !
Post a Comment