Saturday, April 19, 2008

Pictures

So when I started the last post, it was on Thursday but it wouldn't let me post it so I edited and changed it to reflect Friday which is when Porter really was 4 weeks old.....I didn't realize it would publish as Thursday. Anyway, now that I straightened that out, here are some pictures....

This one from Thursday, I love this onesie, it says "Mommy adores me".....with his little jeans..

These are from Friday, this little outfit is so cute, a gift from my friend Jennifer....

After the 1st few pictures, he was getting a little upset but I tried to take his picture in this little bear outfit anyway........1st one is ok......

but now he is getting really upset, which doesn't happen very often.....

The last few nights, he has been sleeping in his crib instead of the bassinet and has been doing really well. Of course, he feels so far away in his own room so I've been afraid I wouldn't wake up when he does but so far it's going good. And last night, he slept for about 4 and a 1/2 hours!!! I fed him the last time at 10:30pm and he was in bed by 11:00 and didn't wake up until 3:40am...wow, was that nice! And then after he went down again at around 4am, he didn't wake up until 7:30am....so we are getting there. He's such a good baby.

I went to the library book sale this morning, what a madhouse! Picked up some children's books, I got about 10 for $3.00 and about 6 for me for $2.50. Other than that, we are just hanging out inside today, it's trying to snow outside, 1st we have warm weather and now we are back down into the 40's. Sam's been working out in the shop with a nice warm fire, working on sanding the boat.

That's about it for now. Take care!

1 comment:

Neal, Melissa, Ella, Aubrey and Ainsley said...

Those little jeans are adorable! I can't believe its been 4 week already...he just keeps getting cuter ;) Glad to hear that he is letting you get nice stretches of sleep at night. Hopefully we will be able to find a time soon to come meet him.