Here are a couple of pictures from this morning.......after his bath. We were changing his diaper and I lifted his bottom up to put the new diaper on and he pee'd all over himself and his face. I had to laugh because he has pee'd on me quite a few times now.

And this one he is in his swing, his 1st time and he seemed to like it, he fell asleep....
That's about it for now. Will post again in a few days. Take care.
4 comments:
Ohhh how cute !!! He is changing so much, huh??? I bet you never thought it would be so funny to get pee'd on, huh???? LOL !!!! Keep them pictures coming !!! I LOVE THEM !!!
We can totally relate to getting pee'd on!!! Congrats on such a handsome little man!
He seems so alert already! I bet he is just watching for the best time to shower you ;) He is so cute...Ella can't get enough of looking at his pictures.
I can't believe how much he has changed in the past two weeks! He is so adorable :) I just got through all the pics we took while we were there to see you and the ones of Noah holding Porter turned out so cute - I'm printing them and will send them over to you. I was surfing the Costco website today and came across the "wee-blocker" - it's a sponge you put over the "area" to block the wee-wee! HA! Couldn't help but think of the story you told - sounds like a solid investment :)
Love you and miss you and Porter every day!
Post a Comment