Thursday, April 17, 2008

4 Weeks old today!

I can't believe it, Porter is 4 weeks old today! Time flies when you're having fun. I took him to the dr. yesterday because his face looks like a war zone. I thought most of it was baby acne and then come to find out, on top of that, he also has a version of cradle cap. So between the little zits on his forehead and cheeks, the cradle cap is what looks like a rash and little bumps all over his head, sides of his face and behind his ears. They said it doesn't hurt them, just put lotion on him and it should go away in a few weeks. Poor little thing, it just looks awful but there's nothing to do for it.

I have some photos to post but it keeps telling me there is an error so I'll keep trying throughout the day.

We're going to be working in the yard this weekend. The dump here has a free yard debris dump weekend and Sam thatched the yard last night so we have a lot of raking of grass to do plus pine needles. Lots of fun!

I'm going to the library book sale tomorrow, they sell the books for anywhere between $.25 - $1.00 so I'll stock up on some for me as well as some children's books for Porter and Zoey.

That's about it for now, everyone have a great weekend!

1 comment:

sarmck said...

Shannon,
Hey! Porter is too cute. I love all the pictures of Zoey also. I used baby oil on Saras cradle cap, it worked for me. I used it after every bath also. They may have something better out there now.
Lori M