Saturday, April 5, 2008

2 Weeks old!

We went to the dr. yesterday for Porter's 2 week appt....he has gained quite a bit of weight! He weighed in at 10lbs, 8oz!!!!! He has gained 1lb, 8oz since last Wed......and he has grown an inch, he is 22.5in long. I asked if there is anything I should do since that seemed like a lot but the dr. said she wouldn't change a thing. Some women just have good milk along with babies that are good eaters and everything is fine. The last couple of nights he has even made it 4 hours between some feedings and boy is that nice! I never thought I would say 4 hours of sleep never felt so good. He is such a good baby, we are just loving it.


Here a few more pics.....





I left him with Sam today so I could run to Walmart to pick up some pictures, boy was that hard! I was only gone for about 20 minutes but it seemed like a lot more!

That's about it for now. Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Neal, Melissa, Ella, Aubrey and Ainsley said...

Wow! He is growing like a weed already...you must be feeding him straight cream. By the time we see him, he is going to be able to tackle Ella :P Glad to see everyone is doing well. He is so darn cute :)

jsake1 said...

OMGosh he is getting so big. He is a cutie! I am so happy for you and Sam. Thanks for the updates! :)

Flo said...

2 weeks already? It just seems like yesterday we were waiting to hear what you were having.... time sure flies by fast and it just keeps picking up speed.
He sure is growing a lot and yes you must have some good milk and that is great.... there is nothing better for him... I see a double or is it a triple chin already LOL I LOVE all the fat rolls especially when they get on the legs.
Keep snapping those pictures cause he changes daily or maybe even hourly LOL