We had a good Easter, we didn't do much. Made a run to Lowe's in the morning and came home and Sam smoked a ham and we had a big Easter dinner. Porter enjoyed his 1st Easter basket, especially the chocolate bunny.....
He didn't like the bunny ears so much....LOL
The weather has been very cold this week, got some snow yesterday and last night but it's supposed to be up to 78 by the weekend!!
No other big plans for the weekend at this point, just going to get out and enjoy some of the sunshine. Some other misc. pics of Porter from the last week....
I started in on a sucker and he decided he really liked it too....
Little sucker face....
Porter loves being outside, I asked him if he likes outside and this is him saying "YEAH!!" LOL
Roaming around enjoying some sunshine....
Last but not least, we would like to wish Sam's brother Clint a very Happy Birthday!!!
3 comments:
Wow...only 10 weeks left! Time has definitely flown by. I hope they go quickly for you. This weather is crazy, its hard to believe you are still getting snow! Maybe the sun will stick around so you can let Porter just run all his energy off in the backyard then you can get a nap when he crashes :) He is such a photogenic handsome guy. We love seeing new pictures!
I can emphathize with the snow... We have the same today! Wow, 10 weeks left. That is incredibe. I hope that you are feeling well! Looks like Porter had a good Easter! Take care!
10 Weeks!!! Very Exciting!!! Any names yet?...haha. Those pics of Porter are so cute. I love looking at pictures of babies now that i have one coming. its so funny. I am constantly looking at paige on felicias myspace. I miss you all so so much. But I am hoping to come up in july for doug's birthday, if we have enough money!
Post a Comment