I mowed the yard this morning while Sam did some things on the house. Then he got to crawl under the house to replace the spicket on the front of the house (he had to crawl the whole length of the house!) and when he got there realized the new one he bought was a lot longer than the old one that was leaking......needless to say he was NOT happy! So the new one sticks out a little....and it will probably stay that way for awhile......LOL.
Porter has a dr. appt on Tuesday so we are curious to see how much he weighs. It's his 4 month check up but they were a little booked so he is a little behind on his shots. He turned 5 months old the other day, I can't believe it.... time flies when you're having fun.
I joined a MOMS group this week which I think will be very fun. They are having a big birthday party on Thursday and it sounds like there are lots of moms with babies around the same age as Porter so I'm really looking forward to that.
I'll leave off with a few pictures (of course) I was eating a strawberry and Porter was just eyeballing it so I let him suck on it a little bit....he really liked it! Anyway, here ya go...
and then his face was all berry-licious......
and of couse we had pink drool dripping down.....LOL
and when I wiped his face, I realize I probably waited too long cuz it was stained a little reddish/pink....oh well, you gotta have pictures.....LOL
Take care and I'll post more this week! :-)
1 comment:
I'm glad you guys had fun at the air show. What a big boy Porter is eating strawberries! What a cutie!
Post a Comment