First things first.....we woke up to find it very cold outside this morning, thermometer said 2 degrees. We have been feeding wood into the fire and its still only 73 inside....we know its cold outside when that happens. We've had snow on the ground for about 2 weeks now since its been too cold to melt any of it. I think I'm ready for spring right about now.
Last weekend Sam went sturgeon fishing with his buddy Mike. They got a few but none were keepers. They had a good time despite the cold weather. The boys and I headed over to Roseburg to visit and celebrate my mom's birthday.
Some pics of this kids and my mom... and yes, she had to hold Wyatt still to take this one....lol
more pics of the boys...... this is Wyatt putting on his own hat to play outside (it's backwards) but he was pretty proud to put on his own hat
the boys snuggling in Porter's bed watching a movie
boys in the snow...we had so much it was up to Wyatt's thighs
Our new art for the mantle......
Rather than recap everything that has gone on in the last few months I will just say it's been a good 2011 so far and we have been good and the boys are growing so fast we are just trying to enjoy every minute. I will try to be better about posting more often. (and hopefully this post will be help Nana get her "nana fix")
1 comment:
Wow! They are so cute and getting so big. What cuties! That is funny about Porter... they are such little parrots, saying everything we do.
Post a Comment